On this page
Warning:CockroachDB v21.1 is no longer supported. For more details, see the Release Support Policy.
On a secure cluster, this area of the DB Console can only be accessed by an
admin user. See DB Console access.
The Databases page of the DB Console provides details of the following:
- The databases configured.
- The tables in each database.
- The grants assigned to each user.
To view this page, access the DB Console and click Databases in the left-hand navigation.
The Tables view shows details of the system table as well as the tables in your databases.
To view table details, click on a table name.
The following are displayed for each table:
|Table Name||The name of the table.|
|Size||Approximate disk size of all replicas of this table on the cluster.|
|Ranges||The number of ranges in the table.|
|# of Columns||The number of columns in the table.|
|# of Indices||The number of indices for the table.|
Click any table name in Tables view to display details for that table.
- Overview displays the SQL statements used to create and define the table, as well as partitioning info, zone configurations, constraints, and lease preferences. In addition, the following metrics are displayed:
- Grants displays the grants associated with the table.
The Grants view shows the privileges granted to users for each database.
For more details about grants and privileges, see