May 17, 2021
- For a comprehensive summary of features in v20.1, see the v20.1 GA release notes.
- To upgrade to v20.1, see Upgrade to CockroachDB v20.1.
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v20.1.17
- Fixed a race condition where read-write requests during replica removal (for example, during range merges or rebalancing) could be evaluated on the removed replica. These cases would not result in data being written to persistent storage, but could result in errors that should not have been returned. #64604
- Fixed a bug where users of OSS builds of CockroachDB would see "Page Not Found" when loading the DB Console. #64126
This release includes 3 merged PRs by 4 authors. We would like to thank the following contributor from the CockroachDB community:
- Joshua M. Clulow (first-time contributor)