Warning:This version of CockroachDB is no longer supported. For more details, see the Release Support Policy.
April 26, 2021
- For a comprehensive summary of features in v20.1, see the v20.1 GA release notes.
- To upgrade to v20.1, see Upgrade to CockroachDB v20.1.
Get future release notes emailed to you:
Warning:The CockroachDB executable for Windows is experimental and not suitable for production deployments. Windows 8 or higher is required.
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v20.1.15
- Fixed a bug where incremental cluster backups may have missed data written to tables while they were
OFFLINE. In practice this can happen if a
IMPORTwas running across incremental backups. #63494
- Fixed a bug where cluster restore would sometimes (very rarely) fail after retrying. #63773
- Fixed a bug where some of the writes of the jobs while they were running may have been missed by the backup.
RESTOREjobs are now restored as reverting so that they cleanup after themselves. #63773
- Fixed a rare issue that caused replica divergence. When it occurred, it was reported by the replica consistency checker, typically within 24 hours of occurrence, which would terminate the nodes. #63475
This release includes 7 merged PRs by 6 authors.