Note:Cockroach Labs supports the current stable release and two releases prior. Therefore, this version will no longer be supported after the Fall 2019 release.
December 10, 2018
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v2.0.7
- Fixed a security vulnerability in which data could be leaked from a cluster, or tampered with in a cluster, in secure mode. #30823
- Fixed a bug where queries could get stuck for seconds or minutes, usually following node restarts. #31350
- CockroachDB no longer crashes due to a
SIGTRAPerror soon after startup on macOS Mojave. #31522
- Fixed bug causing transactions to unnecessarily hit a "too large" error. #31827
- Fixed a bug causing transactions to appear partially committed. Occasionally, CockroachDB claimed to have failed to commit a transaction when some (or all) of its writes were actually persisted. #32223
- Fixed a bug where entry application on Raft followers could fall behind entry application on the leader, causing stalls during splits. #32601
- CockroachDB now properly rejects queries that use an invalid function (e.g., an aggregation) in the
SETclause of an
- CockroachDB can now be built from source on macOS 10.14 (Mojave). #31310
This release includes 11 merged PRs by 6 authors.