Building a consistent, scalable, distributed database is no easy task. Deploying a database as a service might be equally hard. When we chose a platform to deploy and run our CockroachDB Dedicated service, we chose Kubernetes and learned a lot along the way.
Please join us for this session, where we will visit with Juan Leon and Josh Imhoff from our SRE team responsible for CockroachDB Dedicated. We’ll chat about:
This will surely be a valuable and enlightening conversation!
SIDEBAR: The Cockroach Hour
A regular discussion with experts on key topics facing organizations as we all transition to a new digital norm. You bring the questions and we’ll provide experts and a lighthearted and hopefully valuable hour of discussion.
- Why we chose Kubernetes and what went into the evaluation
- What are the biggest challenges to deploy anything “as a service”
- Best practices for securing multiple Kubernetes clusters
- Kubernetes difference across multiple cloud providers
- Running and managing multi-region database on Kubernetes