The world is moving to the cloud and distributed services, and these modern applications need a relational cloud database built for Kubernetes that delivers a SQL interface.
This webinar will quickly cover Distributed SQL, how it fits with Kubernetes, and how pairing the two simplifies cloud application development. We will then get into a hands-on demo of how to deploy a Python Flask + CockroachDB app on Kubernetes using StatefulSets. The demo covers:
- What should be on your Kubernetes checklist
- How to use persistent volumes & StatefulSets
- How to use replica sets to manage the cluster
- How to attach an application to CockroachDB
- How to kill a pod
- How to apply custom Certificate Authorization (CA)