On this page
Satori offers tooling to extend CockroachDB's data security capabilities. Satori's Data Access Controller (DAC) can be used in concert with CockroachDB Cloud or CockroachDB Self-Hosted.
A Satori integration offers CockroachDB users the following enhanced data security capabilities at scale:
Fine-grained access control
- SQL database access control at the level of specific rows and columns.
- "No-code" configuration of policy-based access.
- Support for both role-based access control (RBAC) and attribute-based access control (ABAC).
Satori Documentation: Fine-grained access control
Dynamic data masking
- Defense-in-depth against data theft.
- Precise protection of personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), or other confidential data.
Satori Documentation: Dynamic data masking
Data access auditing
Satori Documentation: Data Access auditing
- Enriched metadata and contextual information about data access events.
- Consolidation of SQL audit logs from multiple CockroachDB clusters to a single location.
To learn more about integrating Satori with your CockroachDB deployment, reach out to the CockroachDB support team.