Warning:This version of CockroachDB is no longer supported. For more details, see the Release Support Policy.
September 23, 2019
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v2.1.9
- Fixed a bug that could lead to data inconsistencies and crashes with the message
consistency check failed with N inconsistent replicas. #40353
- Fixed incorrect results, or "unordered span" errors, in some cases involving exclusive inequalities with non-numeric types. #38897
- Fixed a potential infinite loop in queries involving reverse scans. #39105
- Unary negatives in constant arithmetic expressions are no longer ignored. #39368
- Fix wrong comparator used in RocksDB compaction picker, which can lead to infinite compaction loop. #40752
- Fix bug where MVCC value at future timestamp is returned after a transaction restart. #40632
- Consider intents in a read's uncertainty interval to be uncertain just as if they were committed values. This removes the potential for stale reads when a causally dependent transaction runs into the not-yet resolved intents from a causal ancestor. #40632
This release includes 8 merged PRs by 4 authors.