Note:Cockroach Labs supports the current stable release and two releases prior. Therefore, this version will no longer be supported after the Spring 2020 release.
September 23, 2019
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v2.1.9
- Fixed a bug that could lead to data inconsistencies and crashes with the message
consistency check failed with N inconsistent replicas. #40353
- Fixed incorrect results, or "unordered span" errors, in some cases involving exclusive inequalities with non-numeric types. #38897
- Fixed a potential infinite loop in queries involving reverse scans. #39105
- Unary negatives in constant arithmetic expressions are no longer ignored. #39368
- Fix wrong comparator used in RocksDB compaction picker, which can lead to infinite compaction loop. #40752
- Fix bug where MVCC value at future timestamp is returned after a transaction restart. #40632
- Consider intents in a read's uncertainty interval to be uncertain just as if they were committed values. This removes the potential for stale reads when a causally dependent transaction runs into the not-yet resolved intents from a causal ancestor. #40632
This release includes 8 merged PRs by 4 authors.