Note:Cockroach Labs supports the current stable release and two releases prior. Therefore, this version will no longer be supported after the Spring 2020 release.
January 29, 2020
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach-stable:v2.1.11
Admin UI changes
- CockroachDB v2.1.0 included security updates that inadvertently caused some Admin UI pages requiring table details to not display. These pages display properly once again. #44194
- Fixed panics caused by certain window functions that operate on tuples. #43118
- Prevented rare cases of infinite looping on database files written with a CockroachDB version earlier than v2.1.9. #43255
EXPLAINcan now be used with statements that use
AS OF SYSTEM TIME. #43306
- Fixed a panic when a log truncation took place concurrently with a replica being added to a Raft group. #43314
- Migrating the privileges on the
system.leasetable no longer creates a deadlock during a cluster upgrade. #43633
This release includes 6 merged PRs by 7 authors.