Warning:Cockroach Labs will stop providing Assistance Support for this version on November 1, 2020. Prior to that date, upgrade to a more recent version to continue receiving support. For more details, see the Release Support Policy.
April 25, 2019
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach-unstable:v19.1.0-rc.4
- Fixed a crash caused by running
COMMENT ONwith verbose logging turned on. #36825
- Fixed a panic that can happen while RangeFeeds are active. #36870
- The default value of the
kv.bulk_io_write.max_ratecluster setting is now 1 TB/s, to help prevent incorrect rate limiting behavior due to rounding. #36912
- Fixed a rare inconsistency that could occur on badly overloaded clusters. #36959
- Fixed a bug in write batch decoding that could cause "invalid batch" errors while using
cockroach debugcommands to analyze data. #36965
- Fixed an issue that could cause low-traffic clusters to get stuck after a network outage. #37064
This release includes 11 merged PRs by 9 authors.