In this week’s Cockroach Hour we will sit down with Scott McCarty, Principal Product Manager for Containers from Red Hat to talk about Kubernetes, OpenShift, and all things containers and microservices. This should be a lively conversation where we’ll cover some of the following:
About The Cockroach HourThe Cockroach Hour is a regular discussion with experts on key topics facing organizations as we all transition to a new digital norm. You bring the questions and we’ll provide experts and a lighthearted and hopefully valuable hour of discussion.
- Getting started with containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Operators and running software on Kubernetes
- Workloads running on OpenShift (challenges and benefits)
- What does "multi-cloud" mean? Is it a reality?
- Red Hat's vision of the future
- A tactical approach to getting your workloads on Kubernetes