The world is moving to the cloud and distributed services. There needs to be a relational SQL database that can deliver the effortless scale and bulletproof resilience promised by the cloud and Kubernetes. The world needs DistributedSQL.
In this webinar, we’ll walk through why and how to deploy a Distributed SQL database on RedHat OpenShift. We’ll provide real-world examples of how organizations are using this new approach to simplify cloud applications, covering:
- A high-level architecture of a distributed database
- How organizations use DistributedSQL
- Why and where you should consider DistributedSQL instead of traditional databases and NoSQL
- How DistributedSQL fits with microservices and Red Hat openShift
- Application portability across (multi-cloud) and between on-prem and clouds (hybrid cloud)