The 2021 Cloud Report is the only cloud performance report to compare AWS, Azure, and GCP on benchmarks that reflect critical applications and workloads.
In this webinar we will sit down with the team who creates this annual report and chat:
Before joining the webinar, we encourage you to first read the report to learn:
- Who was the “winner” of this year’s report and why
- Cloud performance benchmarking strategies and guidance
- Practical guidance on how to get the best performance from each cloud
- Lessons Learned: How the 2021 report will affect our future test plans
Feel free to bring any questions you may have!
- Which cloud is the most cost-efficient
- How to evaluate performance tradeoffs
- How to assess the cost/benefit of advanced disks and CPU processors