On a secure cluster, this area of the Admin UI can only be accessed by an
admin user. See Admin UI access.
The Databases page of the Admin UI provides details of the following:
- The databases configured.
- The tables in each database.
- The grants assigned to each user.
To view this page, access the Admin UI and click Databases in the left-hand navigation.
The Tables view shows details of the system table as well as the tables in your databases.
To view table details, click on a table name.
The following are displayed for each table:
|Table Name||The name of the table.|
|Size||Approximate disk size of all replicas of this table on the cluster.|
|Ranges||The number of ranges in the table.|
|# of Columns||The number of columns in the table.|
|# of Indices||The number of indices for the table.|
Click any table name in Tables view to display details for that table.
- Overview displays the SQL statements used to create and define the table, as well as partitioning info and zone configurations. In addition, the following metrics are displayed:
- Grants displays the grants associated with the table.
The Grants view shows the privileges granted to users for each database.
For more details about grants and privileges, see