September 13, 2021
- For a comprehensive summary of features in v20.2, see the v20.2 GA release notes.
- To upgrade to v20.2, see Upgrade to CockroachDB v20.2.
Get future release notes emailed to you:
Warning:The CockroachDB executable for Windows is experimental and not suitable for production deployments. Windows 8 or higher is required.
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v20.2.16
DB Console changes
- Added a Customer Effort Score (CES) survey link component to support being able to get client feedback. #68516
- Fixed a bug causing changefeeds to sometimes get stuck. #68009
- Fixed an error in which cascaded drops of views could incorrectly run into
table ... is being droppederrors. #68617
- Fixed an oversight in the data generator for TPC-H which was causing a smaller number of distinct values to be generated for
p_containerin the part table than the spec calls for. #68709
- Fixed a bug in full cluster restores where dropped descriptor revisions would cause the restore to fail. #69639
- Fixed a bug that created non-partial unique constraints when a user attempted to create a partial unique constraint in
ALTER TABLEstatements. #68747
- Fixed a bug where the
schedules.backup.failedmetrics would sometimes not be updated. #69257
- Fixed a bug that could cause prolonged unavailability due to lease transfer to a replica that may be in need of a Raft snapshot. #69801
This release includes 10 merged PRs by 9 authors.