Warning:This version of CockroachDB is no longer supported. For more details, see the Release Support Policy.
July 15, 2019
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v2.1.8
- Fixed crashes when trying to run certain
SHOWcommands via the pgwire prepare path. #37891
- Fixed a rare crash ("close of closed channel") that would occur when shutting down a server. #37893
- Previously, due to a bug when estimating result set sizes in the Optimizer, queries involving large
INTranges could result in poor plans being generated. #38039
NULLs are now correctly handled by
AVGwhen used as window functions. #38357
- Prevented a possible missing row from queries that involved iterator reuse and seeking into the gap between stables bridged by a range tombstone. #37694
- Only check
CommonNameon first certificate in file. #38166
- Stack memory used by CockroachDB is now marked as non-executable, improving security and compatibility with SELinux. #38134
This release includes 12 merged PRs by 11 authors.