Note:Cockroach Labs supports the current stable release and two releases prior. Therefore, this version will no longer be supported after the Spring 2020 release.
July 15, 2019
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v2.1.8
- Fixed crashes when trying to run certain
SHOWcommands via the pgwire prepare path. #37891
- Fixed a rare crash ("close of closed channel") that would occur when shutting down a server. #37893
- Previously, due to a bug when estimating result set sizes in the Optimizer, queries involving large
INTranges could result in poor plans being generated. #38039
NULLs are now correctly handled by
AVGwhen used as window functions. #38357
- Prevented a possible missing row from queries that involved iterator reuse and seeking into the gap between stables bridged by a range tombstone. #37694
- Only check
CommonNameon first certificate in file. #38166
- Stack memory used by CockroachDB is now marked as non-executable, improving security and compatibility with SELinux. #38134
This release includes 12 merged PRs by 11 authors.