Warning:This version of CockroachDB is no longer supported. For more details, see the Release Support Policy.
January 29, 2020
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v2.1.11
Admin UI changes
- CockroachDB v2.1.0 included security updates that inadvertently caused some Admin UI pages requiring table details to not display. These pages display properly once again. #44194
- Fixed panics caused by certain window functions that operate on tuples. #43118
- Prevented rare cases of infinite looping on database files written with a CockroachDB version earlier than v2.1.9. #43255
EXPLAINcan now be used with statements that use
AS OF SYSTEM TIME. #43306
- Fixed a panic when a log truncation took place concurrently with a replica being added to a Raft group. #43314
- Migrating the privileges on the
system.leasetable no longer creates a deadlock during a cluster upgrade. #43633
This release includes 6 merged PRs by 7 authors.