Warning:This version of CockroachDB is no longer supported. For more details, see the Release Support Policy.
December 10, 2018
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v2.0.7
- Fixed a security vulnerability in which data could be leaked from a cluster, or tampered with in a cluster, in secure mode. #30823
- Fixed a bug where queries could get stuck for seconds or minutes, usually following node restarts. #31350
- CockroachDB no longer crashes due to a
SIGTRAPerror soon after startup on macOS Mojave. #31522
- Fixed bug causing transactions to unnecessarily hit a "too large" error. #31827
- Fixed a bug causing transactions to appear partially committed. Occasionally, CockroachDB claimed to have failed to commit a transaction when some (or all) of its writes were actually persisted. #32223
- Fixed a bug where entry application on Raft followers could fall behind entry application on the leader, causing stalls during splits. #32601
- CockroachDB now properly rejects queries that use an invalid function (e.g., an aggregation) in the
SETclause of an
- CockroachDB can now be built from source on macOS 10.14 (Mojave). #31310
This release includes 11 merged PRs by 6 authors.