Warning:Cockroach Labs will stop providing Assistance Support for this version on May 12, 2021. Prior to that date, upgrade to a more recent version to continue receiving support. For more details, see the Release Support Policy.
October 12, 2020
This page lists additions and changes in v19.2.11 since v19.2.10.
- For a comprehensive summary of features in v19.2, see the v19.2 GA release notes.
- To upgrade to the latest production release of CockroachDB, see this article.
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v19.2.11
- Links to unimplemented issues that are returned in error messages now use the CockroachLabs redirect/short-link server. #53955
SQL language changes
- The Cluster Node Map and the Debug Page that lists cluster localities are now available again to non-admin users. This fixes a bug introduced in v19.2.3. #53332
- Fixed a bug that could cause backfills to fail with a vague
TransactionStatuserror as they are completing. #53765
- Fixed a bug that could cause CockroachDB to crash when evaluating queries with window functions with the
GROUPSmode of framing when
OFFSET FOLLOWINGboundary was used and when the offset was a very large value such that it could result in an integer overflow. #53758
- Fixed a bug that could cause CockroachDB to crash when using a
RANGE-mode window function with an offset in some cases (e.g,
OVER (PARTITION BY b ORDER BY a RANGE 1 PRECEDING). #54074
- Adding a
NOT NULLconstraint no longer fails with the error
check ... does not exist. #54290
NOT VALIDforeign key constraint no longer fails with the internal error
table descriptor is not valid: duplicate constraint name. #54290
- Fixed a bug that could cause columns used in an index containing foreign key columns as a prefix to lead to all of the index columns being set to
NULLor the default value on
- Fixed a rare bug that could lead to index backfills failing on transaction restarts. #54860
This release includes 18 merged PRs by 11 authors.