Warning:Cockroach Labs will stop providing Assistance Support for this version on November 1, 2020. Prior to that date, upgrade to a more recent version to continue receiving support. For more details, see the Release Support Policy.
August 13, 2019
This page lists additions and changes in v19.1.4 since v19.1.3.
- For a comprehensive summary of features in v19.1, see the v19.1 GA release notes.
- To upgrade to v19.1, see Upgrade to CockroachDB v19.1
Get future release notes emailed to you:
$ docker pull cockroachdb/cockroach:v19.1.4
Enterprise edition changes
- The new
RESTOREskips restoring views that cannot be restored because their dependencies are not being restored at the same time. #38773
SQL language changes
- CockroachDB now ignores non-fatal errors updating jobs during
DROP TABLE. #38821
- The first statement of a transaction no longer returns a transaction retry error if it is an
DELETE(this was already true for
- Fixed a bug that prevented inverted indexes from being created on
- Ranges consisting of only one row (and historical versions of that row) are now correctly up-replicated. #38588
- Fixed a planning error that caused valid queries to fail with the error "rowCount passed in was too small". #38793
- Fixed incorrect results, or "unordered span" errors, in some cases involving exclusive inequalities with non-numeric types. #38896
- Fixed a bug in the cost-based optimizer causing a bad index for lookup joins in some cases. #39028
- Fixed a potential infinite loop in queries involving reverse scans. #39101
UPSERTs planned by the cost-based optimizer that use lookup joins run during column mutations on the table being updated no longer cause crashes or other issues. #38917
crdb_internal.rangescan now be used inside views. Note that such views can become invalid in future releases if
This release includes 15 merged PRs by 11 authors.