We’re an open source project and welcome contributions.
- See CONTRIBUTING.md to get your local environment set up.
- Take a look at our open issues, in particular those with the helpwanted label.
- Follow our code reviews to learn about our style and conventions.
- Make your changes and follow our code review workflow.
Report a Bug
For filing bugs, suggesting improvements, or requesting new features, help us out by opening an issue.
- CockroachDB Community Forum: Ask questions, find answers, and help other users.
- Join us on Gitter: This is the most immediate way to connect with CockroachDB engineers. To open Gitter without leaving these docs, click Chat with Developers in the lower-right corner of any page.